Jubilee Insurance (Kenya)
Position: Insurance Sales Agents – General Business
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937.
Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania.
For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Sales Agents.
The post holders will report to the Agency Manager and will be based in any of his/her preferred branch countrywide – https://www.jubileeinsurance.com/ke/index.php/contact-us#.V71yok197IU.
Position Summary: The Insurance Sales Agent position is a sales position with The Jubilee Insurance selling insurance products.
The Sales Agent participates in a product and sales training program after which personal and sales targets are defined and monitored by the Agency or Unit Manager. Remuneration for this position is commission based.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate insurance policies.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting and meet customer needs.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers.
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the supervisor
- Attend weekly team’s meetings and regular product and customer trainings.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Customer Service Focused
- Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
- Self-Confident and Autonomous
- Drive and Initiative
- Responsible and Committed
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Business Communication Skills
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy
- A minimum of one year experience in sales will be an added advantage
Applications should be sent to Agency@jubileekenya.com