KCAU seeks to recruit a highly motivated, innovative and committed candidate to fill the following position in Registrar’s Department:
Assistant Registrar – Degree Audit, Transcripts & Certificates
The Officer will ensure accuracy, reliability and integrity of the university examination and provide relevant timely information.
- Generate awards list to facilitate clearance of graduating students
- Maintain and update exams database
- Print student academic records (result slips, transcripts and certificates) as required;
- Production and safe custody of the examinations material;
- Consolidate and release examination and coursework results every trimester;
- Assist in providing necessary examination reports for moderation at Faculty Boards;
- Typeset exams and ensure that all exam papers are proof read before production;
- Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods.
- Provide secretariat service to Deans Committee meetings;
- Facilitate faculty board moderation process by providing draft exams as prescribed in the exams policy
- Bachelors degree
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Time management skills and attention to detail;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of confidentiality;
- Computer literacy and familiarity;
- Knowledge of the ERP system;
- Database management skills;
- Good communication skills; and
- Planning and organization skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should submit an application letter and detailed CV indicating current and desired salary with three references. (Referees contacts should have updated email addresses and phone numbers).
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 4th October, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director, Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,