KCAU seeks to recruit a highly motivated, innovative and committed candidate to fill the following position in Registrar’s Department:
Examinations Officer – Coordination & Campus Linkage
The Officer will ensure accuracy, reliability and integrity of university examination and provide relevant timely information.
- Ensuring all final examination papers are set, moderated and produced according to the final exam timetable;
- Oversee the dispatch and delivery of exam material to respective campuses and exam centers;
- Prepare an office duty schedule once the examination timetable is ready to ensure effective monitoring of the examinations process;
- In charge of receiving and preparing draft examination papers for safe custody and moderation process;
- Production and safe custody of the examinations material;
- Assist in clearance of graduating students;
- Handle production of assigned programs and ensure safe custody of the exams;
- In charge of coordinating departmental procurement matters on the day to day office requirements and requisitions;
- Consolidate and release examination and coursework results every trimester;
- Typeset exams and ensure that all exam papers are proof-read before production;
- Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods;
- Provide secretariat service to Deans and Graduation Committee meetings on examination matters and represent Examinations Department in moderations done at faculty boards meetings;
- Bachelors degree
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Time management skills and attention to detail;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of confidentiality;
- Computer literacy and familiarity;
- Knowledge of the ERP system;
- Database management skills;
- Good communication skills; and
- Planning and organization skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should submit an application letter and detailed CV indicating current and desired salary with three references (Referees contacts should have updated email addresses and phone numbers).
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 4th October, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director, Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,