KCAU seeks to recruit a highly motivated, innovative and committed candidate with a high sense of integrity to fill the following position in Registrar’s Department;
Examinations Officer – Student Academic Records & Archives
The Officer will ensure integrity and safe custody of the Universities’ examinations records.
- Implement and maintain an effective record system to safeguard student academic records;
- Maintain an effective and reliable archive system (physical and electronic archive) and ensure efficient back-up of data;
- Produce statistical records/reports on student performance, awards and other examination trends;
- Compile accurate counters for examinations as provided by the admissions records i.e. nominal roll;
- Ensure production & safe custody of the examinations material;
- Develop an inventory of all examinations past papers produced every trimester as a record for quality check;
- Collection, filing and safe keeping of examination material (examination papers and marking scheme and attendance lists) for future reference;
- Typeset exams and ensure that all exam papers are proof-read before production;
- Assist in clearance of graduating students;
- Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods;
- Consolidate and release examination and coursework results every trimester;
- Provide secretariat service to Deans Committee meetings on examination matters and represent Examinations Department in moderations done at faculty board meetings;
- Bachelors degree
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Time management skills and attention to detail;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High level of confidentiality;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of the ERP system;
- Database management skills;
- Good communication skills; and
- Planning and organization skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should submit an application letter and detailed CV indicating current and desired salary with three references (Referees contacts should have updated email addresses and phone numbers).
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 4th October, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director, Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,