Reports to: Kindergarten Assistant Administrator Lavington
Job Summary: The administration intern is responsible for assisting the administrator in driving the Kindergarten program and ensuring it is integrated into the wider practice of the School.
- Maintaining an open flow of communication with administrator to facilitate timely and precise information to address issues with all constituencies in the school.
- Take calls, messages, and welcoming visitors, meet prospective parents and guide them through the application and admission procedure with the help of the administrator.
- Typing and processing various documents, as and when required.
- Keeping a daily check on the e-mail that is sent to the office along with answering them and taking care of correspondence as directed, all in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining a clean reception area while observing Waldorf aesthetics, making it ready for the visitors.
- Update the notice boards by posting and removal of outdated materials
- File all correspondence and retrieving of information from active files or archives upon request.
- In liaison with the Administrator ensure the safety, security and welfare of students and staff in Kileleshwa.
- Provide First Aid and arrange for hospital follow up or emergency evacuation if necessary and as guided by the administrator.
- To provide logistical support for all Kindergarten events, meetings and festivals
- Selling annual photos, bake sale items, crafts and any other items on sale for fundraising to parents Inventory
- Issuing of library books and class materials.
- Oversee the packing, assembling and dispatching of varied packets as directed
- Taking of photos at events and storing them in an orderly manner to be used for website, face book etc.
- Coordination of School’s marketing, development initiatives, and fundraising activities e.g merchandizing, nanny workshop and holiday camps.
- Any other duty that may be assigned or delegated to you
- Diploma / degree in Business Management/Business Administration or BCom
- Experience: One year and above. Those with experience in working in learning institutions will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Ms word, excel and power point is compulsory
- Should be able to report immediately.