Corporation whose mandate is to efficiently trade in quality products
and services to ensure a balance of supply and demand in the country’s
distribution networks while promoting wholesale, retail and e-commerce
in line with Vision 2030.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits
- Calculate total payments and reconcile with total sales daily
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges
- Carry out payment of depot bills by cash, vouchers or cheques
- Daily banking of all collections
- KATC Final / CPA I
- Computer literacy
- One (1) year experience in a similar position
- Honest with self-initiative
- Good analytical and customer service skills
candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their
applications stating the current and expected salary, detailed
curriculum vitae, copies of all academic certificates, testimonials,
valid certificate of good conduct to the address below to be received
not later than 28th September, 2016.
Quote Job Title & Ref No on the envelope.
The Managing Director
Kenya National Trading Corporation
P.O. Box 30587 – 00100
Kenya National Trading Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Women, Persons with Disabilities and people from the marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates shall be contacted.