A global leader in Labelling and Packaging Materials and solutions based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit an Operations Team Member.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience as a machine operator and mechanical background.
- Tend manual, automatic or semi automatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production / processing operation.
- Sets up machine requiring high level of precision and the interaction of multiple variables.
- Checks work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances.
- Perform tests and checks product routinely for multiple characteristics using standard measuring devices and making some judgments against not readily measurable standards.
- Report any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
- Maintains production records and logs of equipment and product performance.
- Adjusts set up and process operations accordingly.
- Practice all health and safety procedures, policies and practices.
- Attend all required safety training.
- Understands and implements those ISO 9000 procedures that relate to the role.
- Must have above 3 years experience in the production/process industry.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Must have a machine operation experience.
- Must have a mechanical background.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly gross salary: Generous package depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 2nd October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.