Position: Lead Media Buyer & Planner
A leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in Africa with a strong presence in East Africa
Position Description: Media Buyer reports to the Head of Marketing & Cooperate Communication.
This position will be part of the Corporate Communications & Public Relations Team and responsible to oversee, plan, develop and execution of the communications programs in alignment to the strategies for the various brands that will support the marketing strategies.
Minimum Qualification Requirement is a bachelor’s degree in marketing and the minimum relevant experience required is 4 years.
- To work closely with all relevant Media agencies to integrate Media Plans
- To support the brand analysis strategically in snapshots, brand activities for achieving brand vision, brand positioning and to achieve measurable successful business goals by increasing market shares and volumes as agreed.
- To support increment of market shares and brand objectives and support activities to ensure brand equity to be 80%
- Provide per brand inputs to assist in the business planning process to align brand strategies. To be measured by successful brand metric, communication reach and actual sales off take from branding activities
- Work with team and execute advertisement and promotional activities to effectively communicate to the customers about the products and its significance and have customer service and satisfaction target of 98%
- To support the team focusing on execution of branding programs/initiatives and establish schedules and budgets per brands so to increase market shares
- Support Budgeting & team planning/execution for advertising/promotion by brand plans measuring success
- Coordinate reports from internal and external customers to achieve branding objectives.
- To analyze market, consumer and competitive information to support new product positioning, pricing, & measure monthly brand visibility in the market.
- Support brands digital library and archives for easy analysis reference and strategic work
- Manage day to day activities associated to branding projects, cross functional implementation, campaign tracking & reporting.
How to Apply
E-Mail your application to email@example.com