Will service both a legal office and an investment company office
Primary Role: Provide administration support services for ensure efficient running office (Investment and Legal), by offering operational support, coordination office activities, book keeping and maintenance of records, among others.
- Receipting, banking of cheques and maintaining cashbooks
- Record financial transaction and maintain the books of accounts including cashbooks and ledgers
- Maintaining payables, processing supplier payments and all other payments upon verification of all support documents
- Issue ETR receipts and file of monthly VAT returns
- Maintaining, updating and reconciling bank accounts and FDRs
- Process and file I-Tax Returns as per KRA requirements
- Process payroll and submit relevant statutory deductions (PAYE, NSFF, NSSF, NITA)
- Liaising with external Accountants and Auditors by providing relevant accounting records and information and follow up on issues raised
- Manage petty cash through requisition, disbursement and reconciliation
- Collect Members contributions, issuance of receipts, prepare and dispatch statements
- Liaising with Members, acting issues raised as well as feedback,
- Follow ups on Investments – payments, maintenance of records and preparation of reports
- Taking minutes at Investment Committee and Board Meetings and circulate the same as may be directed from time to time.
- Maintain a Seal register
- Organising and coordinate (including availability of the venue and other logistics) meetings for Members and other invited people
- Organising and coordinating training workshops for members including liaising with invited trainers, communicating to members and providing administrative support during the workshops
- Business degree from a recognised University or Diploma in Business Administration, CPA Part 1 and proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administration, Book Keeping in a busy office within the service industry
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure without compromising the service standards
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 4th October 2016.