Title: Head of Sales – Manufacturing
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of plastics in Kenya.
They seek to hire an ambitious individual to head the sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and increase sales of the company’s products
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain Manager to plan production cycles
- Achieve sales targets set by senior management
- Monitor Sales Assistants’ performance and motivate them to reach targets
- Establish, maintain and expand the customer base
- Manage customer relationships and resolve any issues that may arise
- Analyse and compile sales figures
- Prepare reports to present to senior management
- Keep up to date with products and competitors activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related degree
- Experience working in manufacturing industry
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Strong understanding of the supply chain process
- Ability to use ERP system
- Excellent planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Head of Sales – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before Thursday 8th September, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.