Job Title: Senior Accountant – Manufacturing
Our client is a well established mid-level company in Nairobi.
They are looking to hire a Senior Accountant with experience in the Manufacturing Industry who will be tasked with providing leadership to the accounts team and acting as a link between the department and management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper records are maintained by reviewing accounts reconciliation and payment vouchers.
- Discuss financial performance with unit managers on a monthly and quarterly basis and assist in developing and implementing cost effective measures to reduce operational costs.
- Liaise with other departments and members of staff to support overall company goals and objectives
- Be actively involved in payroll preparations and ensure statutory deductions are made as per the set policies.
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA K holder and be registered with ICPAK
- 3-5 years Experience in a similar role in the Manufacturing Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Accountant – Manufacturing ) to email@example.com before Tuesday 4th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.