Title: Supply Chain Manager – Manufacturing
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of plastics.
They seek to hire a dynamic Supply Chain Manager with excellent organization and planning skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the purchasing, planning, stores, dispatch & logistics functions
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales
- Manage flows of goods between storing and dispatch areas
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products
- Monitor supply chain performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Review weekly and monthly production schedules and demand forecasts to estimate peak and delivery timings
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Supply, Logistics or similar
- 3 – 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in manufacturing industry
- Expert knowledge of the supply chain process
- Ability to use ERP system
- Excellent planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Supply Chain Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 8th September, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.