Our client a Manufacturing entity is seeking to hire a Marketing Development Executive.
- Develops and executes, under the supervision of the Head of International Sales & Market Development, marketing plans and programs for the short and longer term to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of sales for all product categories
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the company which will result in the greatest share of the market and improved profitability.
- Recommends changes in the marketing development organisation to ensure the effective achievement of objectives and maximise opportunities to swiftly take advantage of marketing opportunities and resolve problems
- Ensures exploitation of the marketing mix to achieve optimal market share.
- Manage key assignments covering creative and analytical tasks of brand management
- Conduct regular market analysis to identify opportunities for immediate and future sales growth and develop, maintain and regularly update the marketing intelligence information system (databank).
- Develop and foster relationships with external bodies for example, institutes, export authorities, customers etc. for the purposes of gathering marketing data.
- Carry out research projects into industries, sectors, applications and customers to support product development and marketing strategy delivery
- Monitor, evaluate and assess competitor activity and produce periodic weekly monthly and quarterly market intelligence reports.
- Participate in and support the development of marketing strategies, and analysis of underlying business and market trends, to support strategy decisions
- Produce marketing communication materials for use by senior managers and the marketing and supply chain team.
- Analyse and report on sales statistics
- Formulate and implement policies that assists distributors grow sales at target levels
- Establish and continuously monitor both qualitative and quantitative standards of performance for all the service elements
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Graduate in Business Management / Marketing. MBA would be a definite advantage.
- High level of expertise in information databases
- At least five years post qualification experience in relevant marketing development positions
- Exposure to international working environment
- High level analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail, with the ability to summarise rational arguments and supportive conclusions to investigative work
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com