Job Ref.: BMK-298871
The Company: Our Client is a dynamic and rapidly growing firm and is one of the leading companies in sport betting industry.
- Tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns results and monitor and report on campaign effectiveness
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects
- Strong negotiation skills and sales oriented mindset, able to develop pricing strategy
- Improve ROI of campaigns, through better selections, including using available targeting and segmentation tools (e.g. propensity, value segmentation) to best effect
- Advise on and influence targeting at an early stage in every new campaign
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter that can work without supervision
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to complete tasks with speed and diligence.
- Ability to multitask and work on a number of projects at once.
- Strong ability to create and conceptualize content both written and visual.
- Shows initiative and is a fast learner.
- Willing to work independently as well as in a team.
- Results orientated with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain Client Relationships
- Experience with Campaign Relationship Management (CRM).
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing Management – Bachelor Degree would be advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role
- 5 years’ experience in marketing with large companies in Kenya
- Strong creative outlook.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews