Our client, a global multi-industry manufacturing company, with highly specialized, engineered products and innovative technologies, is seeking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Make sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Plan and design new production processes.
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs.
- Recommend modifications following prototype test results.
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device
- Interaction with supplier / machine manufacturers to maintain machines in running condition.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced in maintenance / installation of Machines
- Expected to maintain list of machines and carry-on periodic maintenance
- Identify & maintain critical spares & standby equipment
- Exposure in maintenance & mechanical work will be added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 30th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.