Reports To: Mechanization Head
Organization Unit / Location: Mozambique
Mechanical Supervisor to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. He will be the one to ensure that other colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- Helps the institutionalization of new lines / augmentation of existing lines at the unit for capacity optimization.
- Execute all repair & installation activities & Generate OEE of 80% & above
- Monitor equipment inventory & flags alarm when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep Maintenance logs & report on daily activities
- Ensure Health & safety policies are complied
- Measure, analyse and control line performance variance by using available systems / tools.
- Review process failures and execute continuous improvement activities.
- Coach and mentor the members of team to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5-6 years of work experience in food/ FMCG Industry
- Good Communication skills.