Our client, a rapidly growing Microfinance company seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Office, and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for the Organization’s products and services, evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and meet organizational targets.
- Lead the development of policies and systems to support an efficient and functional framework.
- Initiate, develop and maintain sound and mutual relationship and network with relevant public bodies and institutions critical to the success of support functions.
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing and brand budgets for approval and allocation.
- Ensure compliance with approved budgets including prudent and timely spending.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans.
- Review the current organizational products and services and make recommendations that will meet the targeted market share.
- Lead in creation and development of online advertising, email marketing, press releases, articles for publishing, corporate videos and marketing collateral.
- Drive the investigation of market trends and analyze competitor and customer behavior.
- Participate in the gathering, analyzing and interpretation of data from competitors, customers and the wider market.
- Initiate the development of surveys, market research and analysis and implement findings.
- Advice on market potential based on analyzed data.
- Develop and manage marketing tools for existing and new clients including social media and marketing materials.
- Organize and oversee the coordination the Organization’s events and activities that will enhance visibility to targeted markets.
- Manage and coordinate the production of marketing materials, including business cards, brochures, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, and other paraphernalia.
- Coordinate effective distribution of marketing material to clients, partners and target audiences.
- Liaise and oversee 3rd party suppliers including creative agencies, researchers, developers, designers, photographers and printers.
- Develop and implement brand strategies and plans.
- Overall responsibility for maintain the Organization’s brand and publicity.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution
- Professional qualification in Marketing e.g. CIM
- At least 5 years of as a team leader in marketing, preferably in a financial institution
- Proficiency in ICT with strong MS Office and internet ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Alert to new opportunities both external and internal
- Highly effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Team player
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability for independence, robustness and resilience
- Sharp business acumen, including the ability to assess risk
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible for travel
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please fill in the attached form and send in MS Excel format, as well as your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the job title on the subject.