- Provide day-to-day mentorship to ANC nurses and supervision of the facility PMTCT as per national guidelines.
- Oversee the provision of Early Infant diagnosis, care and follow-up HIV-exposed infants
- Participate in training of health care workers using the national PMTCT curriculum.
- Strengthen linkages between PMTCT and HEI services and Comprehensive Care Clinics and the follow-up and retention of HIV-infected pregnant women and HIV-exposed infants (HEI) through training and mentorship of Case Managers to support this service
- Support the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation for PMTCT and HEI services
- Liaise with the sub-county nursing officer to supervise PMTCT/HEI services in supported facilities
- Participate in Sub-County PMTCT meetings.
- A Bachelor’s degree in medicine, nursing or any other relevant field.
- An equivalent of five years of experience in public health, preferably in MNCH, is required.
- Experience in implementing Maternal and Child related interventions within health programs of large NGOs.
- Trainers of Trainers qualifications in MNCH.
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.