Software Developer – Mobile Applications
Salary: Kshs 150,000 – 200,000
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire a mobile applications developer who will be responsible for designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with various clients and / or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Perform coding to written technical specifications, System development; actual building of application – to use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models.
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project.
- Conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing with the customer, to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted.
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders.
- Participate in Project Planning and Project Management.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported software defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development/Computer Science or related subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with USSD, Windows based client/server applications and web based applications.
- Ability to develop mobile phone USSD applications
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Programming skills (thorough knowledge of Java), technical skills and database skills.
- Client centric.
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines.
- Aggressive and self-driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Developer) to email@example.com by 16th September, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.