Mobile Apps Developer
We are searching for outstanding Android / IOS mobile developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable mobile applications for progressive online activism and community building.
Our developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Support the sales team in pitching mobile app projects to potential clients
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with clients, the design and Project Managers to build and refine User Interfaces for the mobile applications.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the client.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
Qualified and interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position on the subject line by 26th September 2016