Marketing Executive – Nairobi Office
Reporting to the General Manager – Business Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating business in the different categories
- Source for new clients in Nairobi and upcountry regions.
- Manage existing client relationships.
- Sourcing for business partners and managing business relationships
- Ensure submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales & Marketing action plans.
- Plan business strategy and Generate business from all prospects
- Track action plan & its implementation to completion
- Create a database of potential clients for purpose of analysis to increase market share and for tie-ups.
- Maintain updated database of Competitors and their activities.
- Ensure Implementation of the marketing plan as laid down by the marketing department at the Head Office.
- Anticipating, understanding and exceeding client expectations and needs and Identify new clients for Overseas Markets.
- Conduct Market analysis and analyze the market trend Track team output through a daily/weekly report on: Prospects contacted, qualified applicants contacted and clients made.
- Submit reports regarding marketing activities and client feedback/complaints to the General Manager – Business Development.
- The applicants MUST have knowledge or worked with a logistics company i.e. Warehousing, Clearing & Forwarding and Shipping lines.
- Must have worked in a sales and marketing capacity.
- A bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales & marketing specifically dealing with corporate clients.
- Proven track record of handling sales teams.
- Demonstrate a track of meeting targets
- Enthusiastic approach with customers Confident on phone & in person.
- Excellent PR skills.
How to Apply
Send you resume to email@example.com by 19th September 2016.