- Ensure proper cleanliness of the office
- Prepare tea/snacks and provide excellent service to the team
- Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a time efficient manner
- Understand privacy rules and not tamper with package or document
- Use telephones to deliver verbal messages
- To clean the offices / washrooms / utensils, serve tea etc.
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- A certificate or diploma in any field.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent and pleasant telephone conversation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble and respectful
- Should be clean, sharp and presentable.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2440”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2440, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 5th October 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.