Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
Operations Manager – Signage and Printing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be in charge of all sites, this includes:- maintenance, updating the sales database and supervising all sites jobs and workshop.
- Giving daily reports on jobs done, pending jobs and recommendations for future job handling.
- Leading the ground staff to ensure all sites are in perfect condition and maintenance is carried out periodically.
- Ensuring adverts are put up on time and in the correct sequence.
- Ensuring de-flighting is done on time and maintaining a list of ongoing jobs and their respective end dates.
- Help in sourcing materials and planning workshop jobs to ensure that the maximum output is achieve in a timely manner.
- Recommend sites that can be acquired by the company and work hand in hand with the sites acquisition manager.
- Managing logistics of the company cars and riders to deliver jobs on time.
- At least 2 years as an Operations manager in a busy environment.
- Bachelors, Degree/Diploma in Arts Studies
- Must be computer literate
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Great leadership skills, must be able to motivate staff and lead the team to give top notch performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls.
- Self -motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Display good presentation skills i.e. know how to make presentations using powerpoint etc.
- Needs to be extremely aggressive and strong minded and shouldn’t get distracted easily and be able to listen and face people confidently.
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.