Role Purpose: This is a senior management position responsible for providing strategic leadership to a team that contributes in growing and retaining revenues in a B2B environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strong leadership to a team of highly skilled Sector Managers and Key Account Managers in order to generate long term mutual beneficial value towards the customer and the organization.
- Define a sales and customer relationship management strategy geared towards growth for the existing portfolio of customer.
- Develop and implement long-range sales and retention operational plans, objectives, tactics and pull-through programs to maximize results and manage all aspects of sales and retention.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate sales and retention initiatives to increase the company’s overall sales and retention volume, recommending enhancements to improve win ratios and revenue growth.
- Ensure that the team is managing contract renewals and proposal responses to RFPs & RFQs. Develop and deliver unsolicited renewal proposals with clearly articulated value propositions to the customers.
- Oversee that billed revenues translate to cash through accounts reconciliation, settlement, accelerating dispute resolution.
- Periodically define and improve the key accounts list and key account assignment to the Sales Teams.
- Ensure that the team is able to meet and exceed new sales, retention, collections, and customer engagement objectives.
- Update the Management on the direction of all sectors and the impact of company policies on the relationship within different accounts or verticals or segments involved.
- Ensure the right training and development is availed to the entire team.
- Ensure the right processes and tools are availed to the team so as to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Internal Stakeholder Coordination: Manage and work with other teams to provide overall sales & retention strategy.
- Be the principal sales and retention expert with a view to reviewing, developing and implementing enterprise business best practice and TKL enterprise business competitive advantage.
- Degree in Business, Finance, ICT or other relevant field.
- 5 + years senior leadership experience in high dollar value consultative selling and relationship management preferably within major accounts
- Knowledge of the Telco industry and good understanding of Enterprise business
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- High end sales generation, closing, and customer retention ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation & business reporting skills
- Strong product understanding, P&L understanding and contract negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Excellent problem solving & team management skills
- Strong financial skills by understanding the costs to serve and its impact on the Profit & Loss (P&L).
Application should be sent by latest 4th October 2016. Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.