Overview: Malaika Africa is a peer-to-peer lending platform which allows lenders to interact with creditworthy personal loan borrowers, so both receive a much better deal. Peer to Peer lending (P2P) offers both borrowers and lenders significant efficiencies over the traditional banking model.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including agents, customers, suppliers and partner organizations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Preparing and distributing company profiles and proposals to would be agents
- Converting potential agents into fully funded agents of the company
- Sourcing, presenting and signing up agents for the business
- Maintaining and updating agents’/ client databases;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Support the country team in evaluating new business channels, ad recommending solutions that would aid the business build a leading edge.
- Produce weekly reports on all the above.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org