Are you curved to be a Business Advisor?
We Posture Consulting Limited are a business advisory company for small and medium sized organisations.
We aim to be a one stop shop for business advisory and we mainly offer services in business research, business and strategic planning, and human resource consultancy.
We are looking for an intelligent business minded individual who is multi-skilled and ready to learn and work in an amorphous work environment to suit our client type.
The position calls for a lot of creativity, dynamism and professionalism. The candidate should be willing to market the products to potential clients, close sale and implement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development by growing the company portfolio through networks prospecting , visiting potential clients, proposal development and follow up
- Searching for business tenders and expression of interest from the local dailies and preparing the needed documentations together with the team
- carrying out organizations audit, and tailor making a solution for his/her needs together with the team
- attending client briefing and draw out a report of the meeting
- Design of consultancy tools together with the team
- Implementation of client needs with the team
- Report writing based on the consultancy carried out
- Presentation of the solution to the client containing recommendations
- Supervisory of support staff
- Any other duty as may be prescribed
- Degree/ diploma in business Administration, Human resource or marketing
- Detailed, analytical and good problem solving skills
- Below 40 years of age /with high level of integrity
- Good report writing skills both in power point and word reports /Ms Office
- Experience in the research process – data collection, analysis and reporting OR
- In Business Planning for organisations OR Human Resource practice
- Excellent written and communication skills of presentation, feedback etc
- Possession of accounting qualification is an added advantage
- Able to think out of the box and develop solutions
- At least one year experience
- Experience working in a consulting firm
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- high level of confidence and self esteem
- ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Terms: Three months contract renewable based on performance.
You will earn a retainer and 5% commission on any sale brought by yourself
How to Apply:
If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing date for application 3rd October, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted