Regional Sales Executive
- Coast (2)
- Western (2)
Our client, a manufacturer of mattresses and soft furnishings, seeks to appoint suitably qualified & dedicated individuals to assume the responsibility of Regional Sales Executives.
The successful candidates will report to the Sales Manager, and will be responsible for the overall coordination of sales and distribution activities of the business in the region.
1. Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned region.
2. Ensure achievement of set sales targets.
3. Prepare, plan and execute sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, and market share growth.
4. Ensure expansion of marketing channels within assigned region.
5. Brand Management
- Ensure that Channel Partners in the assigned region comply with set company standards.
- Support compliance to the company branding/merchandising standards for Channel Partners in the region.
- Attainment of visibility and overall branding targets for the Trade partners in the region.
- Implementation of Channel specific Merchandising and activation in the region.
6. Effectively manage resources allocated within the region.
7. Stakeholder management.
8. Preparation of sales and marketing plans, budgets and their implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, sales or any business related field
- A professional qualification from CIM is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the dynamics of consumer and business sectors across markets
- At least 5 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in FMCG or product sector especially in Supermarkets and the Hospitality industry with an excellent track record of results achievement.
- Knowledge in Sales and distribution management, Retail market knowledge, Supermarkets and Hospitality industry, Market & Customer Knowledge.
- Sales Experience in region applied for is critical.
Skills and Attributes:
- Self-motivated with drive and energy
- Approachability and Flexibility
- Initiative and Decisiveness
- Confidentiality and Service Orientated
- Attention to detail with ability to work under pressure
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the job title and Region applied for on the subject.