Job Description: Our client, a well established consultancy firm that consults in Research and Market analytics, seeks to recruit a research analyst who enjoys research, data collection and analysis and has strong marketing, mathematical, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Have proper knowledge of research processes and techniques especially in areas concerning county governments and business development.
- Have experience in field data collection and analysis with recognized research companies in the region.
- Business development skills among new, potential and existing clients
- Be one who pays keen attention to trends and patterns in socio-economic and political issues.
- Have experience in data regression and analysis and proficient in use of data analysis software like SPSSKOBO, and others.
- Have proven experience in media monitoring and analysis.
- Have knowledge in writing and developing Research Project Proposals.
- Provide analytical support to the internal and external clients
- Ability to plan, design and implement projects as per provided brief
- Be ready and able to work on a full time basis.
- Atleast 2-3 years Experience in Research and data collection and analysis.
- Experience in a recognized research company shall be an added advantage.
- Should have atleast a Degree in Statistics or any related field.
- Should have excellent presentation skills.
- Should demonstrate excellent analytic skill using different statistical packages
- Should demonstrate excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Must be a problem solver, result oriented and a good time manager.
- Should be self motivated, flexible and outgoing.
- A team player and someone who is able to work under pressure with minimal. supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly remember to include the reference number in your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.