Title: Sales Account Manager – Telecommunications
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is in the telecommunication industry providing affordable voice and data roaming services.
They are looking to hire a Sales Account Manager to undertake daily sales activities to drive the uptake of the company’s products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for all client related issues and concerns in the country and ensure these concerns are addressed within reasonable timelines.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients and other key stake holders through effective communication and provision of quality services.
- To prepare periodic reports and present the same to management capturing sales revenues, leads and opportunities available for growth based on market analysis
- To implement and give feedback on the effectiveness of strategies and initiatives designed and approved by management in regard to service delivery.
- Act as the link between the clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and in accordance with client needs.
Key skills and competencies
- A bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- 3-4 years experience in sales / Account Management (Preferably in the Telecommunications Industry)
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and create long lasting relationships with clients
- Presentable with good communication skills and ability to make sales pitches to a wide range of clients
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Account Manager – Telecommunication) to email@example.com before Thursday 6th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.