Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager for one of our clients; a leading provider and operator of a top level domain name in the country.
The main responsibilities include;
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Define the long-term organizational strategic goals.
- Build key customer relationships.
- Identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual registrars and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners through discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements by; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions e.g association events and conferences.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s strategic goal and purpose.
- Preparing, proposals,PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
Skills and Qualification
- Marketing experience of 5 years and above.
- Management experience above 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Mandatory).
- Marketing Degree and professional certification in Marketing (Mandatory).
- Preferably ladies above 30 years.
- Has a driving license (Mandatory).
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2398”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2398 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th October 2016.