Job Purpose: As a Sales Development Representative (“SDR”) you are a master of building pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within specific geographies and/or campaigns.
- Update current leads as needed
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel pipeline and growth in EAST AFRICA
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using specified tools
- Recent grad or working towards a degree or diploma in a Business related program
- Experience working in a full time position
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organizational structure
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using LinkedIn
- Comfortable working on the internet and using search engines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious, results-oriented and target-driven mentality
- Open and fun shared working environment/culture
- This position could lead to a part-time or full-time opportunity in the future
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2437”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2437 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.