- Air Freight Import and Exports.
- Sea Freight Import and Exports.
- Air Freight and Sea Freight consolidation.
- Distribution Project Logistics.
- Packing and Removal
- Warehouse Storage.
- Courier services and Insurance.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presentation Skills
- AGGRESSIVENESS IS KEY
- Client Relationships.
- Prospecting Skills / Creativity.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in the Air/Sea/Courier industry.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to work within diverse teams
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
- Driving License and can be able to drive.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2293”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2293, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.