Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Since November 2011, we have launched over 750 Fresh Life Toilets to a network of more than 350 Fresh Life Operators. We have collected and converted over 9,000 tons of waste. At the same time, we have built a team of over 250 people.
Job Purpose Statement: Sanergy seeks a Warehouse Assistant to support the Supply Chain Services in our Kinanie Manufacturing Plant in the ongoing implementation of set warehouse systems. We are looking for a passionate, reliable and organized professional.
- Managing the warehouse in line with set policies.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained in the warehouse
- Ensure that all warehouse documentation is produced, compiled and filled in an appropriate manner
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodities stored.
- Service all material requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure safety of all materials stored in the warehouse and enforce access control.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Manage the receipt and storage of all non-fecal feed stock on site
- Manage the kitting of all processing raw materials, including all forms of non-fecal feed stock on site.
- Diploma in Business related course or Procurement
- Ability to understand principles of warehousing and its practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge in Ms. Office suite, preferably word and Excel.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Data management skills
Application Deadline: 9th September 2016