MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are sourcing for a seasoned Showroom Manager for our client.
Salary: 120K – 170K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the showroom as a high impact location to feature the appropriate merchandising relevant to the customer base.
- Coordinate delivery logistics with customers and with the distribution team.
- Process orders, and credit applications to corporate; follow up for delivery information, payment information and approvals as necessary.
- Develop and demonstrate the features, benefits, and advantages using the website, brochures, catalogs, samples, and the showroom to emphasize and prospect for new customers
- Maintain current knowledge of product and pricing on all inventory, and a design sense of how to create merchandising solutions that meet a customer need and utilize current inventory
- In collaboration with the sales team, maintain sales force as a way to monitor activity, increase success rate, increase sales calls, and track customer interaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Three to Five years relevant work experience
- High quality organization skills focused on maintaining email databases, marketing and office supplies, and sales materials
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Work under time sensitive situations (time deadlines, delivery and pick-up schedules); able to multitask in fast paced environment
- Flexibility in schedule to handle customer and business needs as they arise
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs, and the ability to sell the customer the benefits.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions from individuals in one on one setting
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Showroom Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted