We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience in software engineering at least 2 years
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or IT
- Knowledge in Android will be added advantage
If you qualify for the above kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.