Solar Kiosk Kenya limited is looking to hire WOMEN Shop Operators for our retail outlets in Makueni , Narok (Kalenjin) and Kajiado (Maasai).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate (sell goods and services), manage, promote and uphold business name
- Ensure shop is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained.
- Be sole proprietor of the stock / inventory in the shop at all times
- Meet sales targets for the shop.
- Market the shop and it’s products
- Always remit cash from goods sold.
- Always use the POS in selling to ensure immediate and quick reporting to head office.
- Always have an assistant
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company.
- Assist on conducting research for both product and market needs
- Always communicate to management
- Train the Assistants and Sales Agents
- Uphold integrity at all times and compliant to rules, processes and regulations of the company
Educational and Professional Requirements
- KCSE, Certificate/diploma or Degree holders with shop or experience in running a business.
- Experience in sales and marketing is an added advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent.
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com by 10th September 2016.