- Support pharmacy team in management of medicines and logistics;
- Participate in site capacity assessment activities and carry out analysis, interpretation and dissemination of results for use by relevant stakeholders in decision making and service improvement;
- Collection, synthesis and transmission of data and information related to drugs and health care supplies;
- Serve as a member of the Regional Therapeutic Drug Committee and Provincial mentorship team among other provincial and national committees;
- Utilize site data to inform quality of care performance and utilization of medicines;
- Mentor pharmacy staff with the goal of performance improvement in overall patient care;
- Examine facility operations and systems and recommend ways to improve outputs and outcomes;
- Provide technical assistance on Procurement and Logistics of Pharmaceutical commodities;
- Liaison between MGIC and KEMSA as well as other donor related supply chain organizations;
- Organize and facilitate supply chain related trainings using the National curricula;
- Ability to evaluate outcomes of training activities and share recommendations; and
- Provide mentorship on development and implementation of appropriate strategies to create a dependable health supply chain system and support an integrated health service delivery system covering ART and other health commodities.
- Master’s degree in business, pharmacy, public health with emphasis in supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Significant relevant experience in supply chain management.
- Registration with Pharmaceutical and Poisons Board (PPB)
- Five (5) years’ experience in supply chain management in an NGO setup.
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.