- To oversee the implementation of TB/HIV collaborative activities in supported facilities.
- To strengthen TB screening for HIV-infected clients enrolled in CCCs in PACT supported facilities
- To strengthen Provider-initiated Testing and Counselling of TB patients in supported facilities
- To strengthening integration of and referral linkages between TB Clinic and CCC at supported facilities
- To collaborate with the county and sub-county TB Coordinators in conducting on-going supervision of TB/HIV activities
- To strengthen institutionalization and implementation of TB infection control interventions at supported facilities
- To participate in the National and County TB/HIV technical working group at Ministry of Health’s National AIDS and STI Control Program (NASCOP) and DLTLD
- Degree in Medicine or related field and 5 years related professional experiences.
- Post graduate degree in Public Health or other related field and 3 years related professional experiences.
- Proven experience in providing technical assistance to public health programs or projects
- Significant experience in the Kenyan public health service, with experience related to HIV&AIDS, TB control activities and health systems strengthening
- TB/HIV training
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.