We are currently seeking full-time Sales Representative, to help sell online advertising for the real estate market in Kenya.
As a telephone sales executive you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by calling prospective clients. You may also be carrying out market research, so you won’t necessarily be stuck to the phone.
Working within a team of other sales executives you’ll be set targets and strategies by the team supervisor.
- Calling on customers and prospects, presenting the value of advertising on the company’s platform.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Obtaining customer feedback on the company and collaborating in improving the company’s user interface
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Great prospecting and negotiating skills.
- Lots of Initiative
- Ability to generate revenue in accordance with company goals and team targets.
- The ability to think on your feet
- Experience selling B2B highly desirable.
- Online advertising or marketing experience desirable.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook
- University degree, in the field of business, marketing or communications.
- Pleasant, go-getter and energetic personality, both on phone and to fit well within a collegial office atmosphere
- Above all you must enjoy the buzz of working under pressure and meeting tough targets
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2399”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2399, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.