Our client, a Telecommunication Company that specializes in capacity wholesale and internet bandwidth for carriers, ISPs and enterprise customers is looking to fill the position of a Sales Manager to be based in Dakar, Senegal.
The role entails managing portfolio of key accounts, and delivering of client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 5 years experience in account management.
He/She MUST be of Senegalese nationality and have fluency in French anda English.
- Account planning and strategy development for key strategic customers.
- Developing strong one to one long term relationships with key local decision makers.
- Maximize understanding of the customers buying center to appropriately target market for products and solutions.
- Ensuring effective service delivery and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Assess customer and market trends and provide timely and accurate market intelligence.
- Drive accelerated revenue growth.
- Identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services in accounts.
- Pursue sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with virtual team members in all other functions.
- Maximize internal network in support of the customers to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in account management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of customer management.
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Telecommunication experience would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: 3,000 USD – 5,000 USD depending on skills & experience
Deadline: 14th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.