The IT associate will develop and maintain BOMA’s SalesForce system and provide IT support and maintenance for laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Serve as an administrator for BOMA’s SalesForce system.
- Assist with creation of reports, dashboards, surveys, jobs and other Salesforce related needs.
- Create, edit and field map surveys created using Taroworks.
- Ensure data on the SalesForce system is relevant, updated and accurate.
- Provide End-user support for hardware and software challenges for all staff with a focus on field staff.
- Update existing /create new IT user manuals and training materials for all technology related activities in the organisation.
- Maintain an updated inventory list of all technology items within BOMA.
- Research new electronic devices and make recommendations for procurement.
- Provide maintenance and servicing on all technology assets.
- Be the point person for IT asset insurance and internet service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, information systems management, technology management or, other relevant degree
- At least one year of experience performing IT support and maintenance for hardware and software.
- Able to multi-task and adhere to project timelines.
- Strong communication skills able to express information to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information.
- Able to identify problems, use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Experience using Sales Force and electronic data collection platforms.
- Experience working in Northern Kenya.
- Qualified candidates from Marsabit and Samburu are encouraged to apply.
- Can demonstrate commitment, flexibility, enthusiasm and good team skills.
- Should have experience servicing laptops, tablets and mobile phones and providing support to users.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2436”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2436 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.