Position: Content Marketing Manager
Objective of Job: Establish group content marketing system. To strategically and consistently promote content, attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
The Content Marketing Manager will formulate a content marketing plan with the Kenyan business situation in mind in order to increase ARPU and renewal rate. He/she will cooperate with overseas operation to reach operation target.
Responsibility of Job:
- Responsible for the whole content marketing strategy. Will formulate content marketing promotion and cooperate overseas operation to reach operation target.
- Responsible for content marketing for digital TV international channels, self-produced channels, sports channels and other main programs.
- Responsible for formulating team building, work plans and KPI system of the Kenyan content marketing team.
- According to the situation of group and oversea, closely observe and analyze competitors’ content marketing strategies. Develop and creative new content marketing mode base on the group’s situation to increase the income of company.
- According to the whole content marketing strategy, formulate relative or special content activity plan and marketing plan with offline activity.
- Summarize and collect content marketing report.
- Coordinate different media resources, supplier resources and each channel to obtain resources, cooperation channel and content promotion.
- According to the strategy of group content marketing, coordinate each department to do content marketing. Provide effective core content resource and promotion plan.
- Other relative content marketing work
- 5-7 years’ experience for content marketing. More than 3 years managerial experience in in content marketing
- Must be familiar with operation mode and video operation on internet.
- Content marketing working experience in broadcasting and TV or internet video is essential
- More than 3 years’ experience of team management. Be good at interpersonal communication and team building.
- Be able to formulate content marketing strategy independently.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication.
- A Masters Degree or MBA will be a priority.
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV stating your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.