Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Reports To: DE Manager & Assistant DE Manager
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Ensure regular coverage of all customers in your section. Coverage frequency is once a week
- Follows strictly the VSR daily route plan and apply strictly the selling skills in all stores.
- Achieve expected Golden store target on route.
- Sell on cash basis. No credit authorized. The cash should be handed over to the Company or Bank
Distribution and Sales
- Ensure selling volume, distributing, shelving, pricing, merchandising (DPSM) and also key initiatives (i.e. new products, new package and category management) to all the retail customers through the sub d captains and VSRs.
- Ensure that all sku sold are displayed on shelf as per shelf space/ or on hangers and hotspot glass displays by deploying effectively and efficiently ll POSM targeted at VSR stores and create events that “wow” customers.
- Sell in all stores that company recommended retail price (RRP) and brand initiatives to all customers.
- Ensures that distribution of must SKUs is achieved in the covered stores.
- Ensure company products are handled with care and stock rotation is adhered too.
- Sell company products in designated channels.
- Maximize sales during promotional periods.
- Collect cash from cash on delivery (COD) accounts. Work to ensure that all cash sale accounts pay within the agreed terms.
- Carry out regular stock takes and order and collect stock from depot as required.
Communication and Customer Service
- Build outstanding goodwill with the VSR decision makers. “Own the Store”.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reports to the DSR/MSR
- Any other Sales related activity as may be delegated by the Distributor Extension Manager
- Maintain communication with team members.
- Establish excellent rapport with customers.
- Return van sales dockets and report sheets to head office on a daily basis.
Competencies required for this Role
- Proficient in Ms Office Suites,
- Report Writing Skills
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
Qualified candidates who meet the requirements given above should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org