Vacancy: Water Bottling Head Technician
A new water bottling plant in Mombasa is seeking to recruit the head technician to manage all aspects of production.
Candidates must have the proven track of good experience in the field of beverage and water bottling plant operation and maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Observe water purifying machine operations to make sure quality and conformity of filled or packaged water to standards. Knowledge of PH, TDS and EC is mandatory.
- Adjust machine parameters to produce the right amounts.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Regulate machine flow, speed.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Secure finished packaged.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in food science, public health or plant engineering.
- Valid public health medical certificate
- Technical training in water treatment technology and design and related studies an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year in a busy water or beverage production environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team focused and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and proven ability to formulate a schedule to manage own workload.
If you meet the requirements for this job, send your updated CV to email@example.com