Vacancy: Web Designer
We have a great opportunity for a web designer to join our company and take the responsibility for the designing and building of commercial campaigns across multiple platforms including Internet, web, mobile and social platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing conceptually strong designs for our clients.
The candidate will be taking an initial brief and rolling the design across various forms of digital media, for example; email marketing, landing pages and content management.
Skills, Experience and Education;
- 3 years’ experience working within a busy Web design company or environment
- Work across multiple media channels including: print advertising, brochures, corporate identity, annual reports, website design, e-shots, online banner campaigns, PoS etc.
- Be able to effectively visualise concepts and pitch ideas internally or to clients at presentation meetings
- Be able to generate designs either digitally or through scamps or storyboards.
- Search and source library imagery, attend photo shoots and provide art direction
- Diploma in web design and illustration skills (A degree will be an added advantage)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS, In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver
- Able to work in a team based environment
State your current and expected salary for consideration.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com by Monday 19th September 2016.