Fitness Centre Assistant
Job Description: Zen Cycle, a premier indoor cycling studio opening next month is looking for an Assistant with an experience in hospitality sector.
We’re looking for an Assistant to be the welcoming face and engaging voice to our clients.
You’ll be there to assist with every enquiry and to ensure our clients have an outstanding experience.
- Customer service; create a great first impression and provide a faultless representation of Zen Cycle
- Effectively handling shifts transitions, queries and managing clients’ expectations to the highest standard.
- Deal with any client feedback, take ownership of the situation and escalate the issue where necessary.
- Work as a team effortlessly with our front office staff to ensure the Studio is well maintained and presented.
This role is full time.
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business
What we expect:
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, able to remain calm under pressure. Preferably in a busy hotel or a fitness centre
- Strong communications skills, with the confidence to learn new skills.
- To be successful, you’ll need to be smart in appearance and the finest ambassador for Zen Cycle at all times.
- Empathy, and good charisma to create an effortless rapport in every interaction, feeling confident working within a team, contributing your own ideas effectively and taking a share of the responsibility.
Zen Cycle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their application (a CV & Cover letter and quote salary requirement) to email@example.com before 25th September 2016.
Only candidates who quote salary requirement will be considered for interview.