Job Title: Account Payable Administrator
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Contract: 6 Months
Profile Introduction: Our client, an International Company, dealing with the provision of solutions in energy, healthcare, transportation and finance is seeking to recruit an Account Payable Administrator based in Kenya.
The candidates should have vast experience in Accounting processes and Reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have at least 2 years working experience
- Knowledge of Oracle and ERP Systems
- Project management skills will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability To work Independently with minimum supervision
- A Self Stater
- Good Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
Roles and responsibilities
- Complete the invoice coding, processing and payment and perform, AP accounting, sub-ledgers closing, vendors enquiry etc. timely.
- Complete the new process transition and migration independently; document the operation procedures in standard format.
- Verify, analyse, investigate and resolve payable invoice discrepancies and deficiencies.
- Need to be accurate and prompt in uploading payments
- Work with other team (Cashier and Tax) on any operational issues
- Identify the process issues or risks and propose solutions to the management
- Enhance continuous process improvement
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th October 2016
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer