Our client is an integrated ICT solutions provider retaining a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
This position is responsible for verifying and entering transactions, posting customer payments by recording cash, cheques and credit card transactions.
- Ensuring collection of debts from the allocated debtors on time
- Creating debtor accounts, maintaining direct debit details of debtors and processing all credit applications
- Receiving debtor payments, notifying customers of insufficient payments, allocating in a timely manner, reviewing and reconciling debtor accounts
- Booking Cheques & Cards sale invoices and dispatch to customer with appropriate backup documentation
- Following up on tax certificates from customer in a timely manner
- Ensuring 100% compliance to company internal control procedures and follow the company credit policy in all financial transactions
- Updating receipt payments made by clients into the system on timely basis
- Raising invoices and delivery notes for both goods and services offered
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Course or related field
- CPA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role especially in recovery and collection
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Trustworthy with high degree of integrity
- Accurate and detail oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.