Department: HR & Administration
Reports to: Human Resource & Admin Manager
Job Function: Provide administrative support to the organization to ensure that the organization’s operations and administrative functions.
- Providing secretarial services to the Chairman by receiving and typing and outgoing memos and correspondences; while receiving incoming mails, routing to action officers and tracking to ensure that action is taken promptly
- Responsible for ensuring effective ordering, payment and issuance of office stationery.
- Responsible for ensuring safe and accessible filing of documentation and correspondences.
- Responsible for ensuring safe custody of legal documents.
- Sourcing for new tenders both in print and electronic media and inform the chairman then prepare necessary documentation.
- Maintain chairman’s calendar and diary for meetings and appointments.
- Ensure timely tendering, updates and timelines are maintained.
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents for Directors when need arise.
- Sourcing for quotations for general maintenance of the company (roofing, windows, floor, painting, etc.)
- The job holder should have a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Public relations with a minimum of two years’ experience gained in a reputable organization.
- Experience with clerical and secretarial duties, an added advantage
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Should have the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
Deadline for submission is 28th October 2016.