The Adult Learning Facilitator is responsible for coordinating and leading courses designed to develop an adult’s knowledge in child development and ability to provide quality care for young children.
- Leading short courses using the company’s curriculum on early childhood development, child care and safety, and specific child-related topic
- Developing facilitator manuals on how to use the course materials and deliver training
- Conducting needs analysis for additional skill requirements for childcare centre professionals
- Creating curriculum materials for additional short-course opportunities identified
- Developing training aids and assessment tools through videos, classroom activities, and testing materials
- Maintaining updated awareness of new research and developments in the sector
- Conducting analysis on effectiveness of courses and preparing reports with actionable recommendations on how to improve student performance and outcomes based on findings
- 4+ years professional work experience in an organisation that implements best-in-class standards
- 1+ years in a similar role for professional development or a specific vocational skill
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required
- Fast, accurate typing ability and knowledge of computers required
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Oral, reading, and written fluency in English required
- No prior experience or formal education required in early childhood education or development
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2494”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2494 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.